Wednesday, January 24, 2007

testing testing

Many thanks to the US gov't for delaying Annika's return so that she could have so much time on her hands and be so bored that she came up with this fantastic idea. Seriously, great job Annika. I like it!

So the bit of news I have to add is that we now have two new climbers on the team! Alison is kicking some serious butt on the wall. She's unstoppable! Tonight she will belaying me ON HER OWN for the first time. So...this MAY be my first and last posting... The other very cool Femme to take the plunge is Jen and one of our loyal fanatics, Allen. They too did very awesome. When climber #2 comes back, I will organize something for the others of you that expressed interest. That's it for now... Oh, one more thing. Now that winter FINALLY decided to pay us a visit, we ought to be thinking... road trip to SKI.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! It works!! Good news about the climbing peeps! Hmmm, maybe we should have a climbing party when I am LEGAL again.... :(

Annika said...

Another comment: I WILL be back in the country on February 11th!!! The paperwork is done but still needs to cross the Atlantic. I have my appointment set with the Embassy for February 1st (with the 5th as a backup). This time it is REALLY true!
yey!!

Anonymous said...

Virginia is too kind. I'm still a newbie but I'm addicted already. I believe she has us well on the way to becoming an official team of footballer/climbers.

lindyhopper1 said...

OK, all this talk of new climbing enthusiasts makes me want to campaign for my favorite hobby...swing dancing!!

yeah, you heard me :)

so who's up for some lindy hopping??? anyone? anyone? i promise that it's a ton of fun and i'm more than happy to teach :)