Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

After having read all responses about our next big "pahtay" the date has been set to December 15. Location is still in the works but there will for sure be festive activities taking place on this date.
Also, if anyone is interested there will be some practice sessions held during the winter. I will post a schedule (for when I am available if you want me to run some "real" practices) and I will also post some exercises that can easily be done whenever you have the time. I will also post some work-outs that are more challenging and some aimed at working both ball-control as well as stamina :). If you do those, you will ALL improve (although you may just end up hating me :) ) regardless of what your starting level of skills is.
Happy Thanksgiving,
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A belief busіness iѕ a feeling of cоmpleteness аbοut theiг work but also wіth
mаrketing and vіѕіon. ӏt's not quite 5 in the afternoon, take time off for dinner to celebrate your life so lovingly as this.

Feel free to surf to my web site www.stampdir.com