Sunday, July 1, 2007

STUFF

Hi all,
after only one post on the last couple of months, although being about underwear no less, it is time to revive the blog :) :). We will be playing the Summer season starting on July 11th (Julie is in charge of that...Go Julie!!!) and some of us (not me) will be in the Washington Freedom Cup on July 14th. We will be adding parties, events, and fun stuff to the running around not to worry.

Practices: well, there is this really nice field VERY close to where Jen and Allen live and it is available to us. This location has the added benefits of post-practice bbq's at J&A's :). I will post a number of dates for all asap.

Jerseys: Some of you still owes me monies ($30). Bring when you can. Thanks.

No piccies today. Will come later.

A

1 comment:

Jill said...

Please keep me posted on practices. I'm determined to stay in shape and improve ball skillz.