Thursday, March 22, 2007

Btw,

if anyone feels that running around a soocer-field is not enough I will happily provide opportunities to run, kick, pass, dribble and so forth on days when we do not have games (and that would be any other day except Saturday). Virginia can testify to my diligence in making you all suffer (but getting so much better). And, with the Washington Freedom drills under my belt I am certain you will all positively hate me in no time.... As if that is not enough I would like to treat you all to a picture of the beach(es) on the Cayman Islands (I just went there for diving). For fun I am harrassing you all with a picture of my nephew (yep, THATs a boy in that dress LOL... His Dad, my brother, was a little hmpf-ed at dressing Theo up like this.. Me and Mum (her name is Annika too) laughed pretty hard. The last pic is of Kasper the uber-mascot for the VF's (an honor he is now sharing with Soba :) ).
A btw-btw: if anyone feels like dogsitting I do have a number of trips planned where K can not go :(.
Peace,
A


1 comment:

cvanca said...

I totally forgot we have no game next week - can we have another practice? Are you willing coach? It definitely helps!