Monday, February 26, 2007

Jersey winner!!


Hi all,

ok, we have a winner in the jersey competition: Switzerland (see pic). The shirt I had at the party is an Adult Medium. There seemed to be some confusion as to how the size relates to a "normal medium" so I am providing the link to the sizing chart:



The delivery time for the jerseys is about 2 weeks. It would be totally awesome if we could start the spring season in the new jerseys, don't you think? If so, to be on the safe side I would like to place the order no later than Sunday March 11. Prizing for the different sizes can be found at:

And, a big THANK YOU to everyone for making it to the party (hugs to everyone :) :) ). It was FUN!!! Kasper slept all of Sunday :) :). Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Blast Saturday. An update on practices will be forthcoming. I figure we at least want to wait until the snow is gone (some of us at least. Not me, I'm Swedish andIve played soccer in knee-deep snow before....). I think our first game is March 31st (our boss Jill would know for sure, right Jill??). I think having 2-4 practices before that would be a good thing. We'll see.
Alright, that's all for now. As for getting payment for the shirts to me, I don't really need that before placing the order but I do need a 100% decision on your size. I will need the money before actually giving you the jersey though...
Later,
A

No comments: